* * * * In this age of unprecedented ease of communication and access to information, it is my hope that my Internet sharing will promote questioning, experiencing, healing, sharing and kindness. We are all teachers, and we are all students * * * *

Monday, August 11, 2014

ABOUT ME . . . .

At the time of starting this blog (2014), I am 57, married to Grahame (for 39 years), have a son and daughter, and 7 grandchildren (from 3 years to 13 years). I grew up in the Hunter Valley (NSW) and have lived most of my married life there.

Throughout my life I have developed a love of nature and the outdoors, and of simple living. My hobbies are writing, photography, nature study, gardening and craft. I am not religious, but am deeply spiritual. My family and friends are extremely important to me. I appreciate regular moments of solitude. I love learning. Interacting with nature is a regular and vital part of my life. I am grateful for my blessings and lessons.

On this blog I will share my short stories. Writing is not only an interest for me, but therapeutic. By sharing my writing, I hope I can not only engage readers, but provide food for thought.

My husband and I are moving to Maryborough, Qld, to retire.

Read about why we made the big move, unexpectedly, HERE.

Gaye (2014) - I love to write

No comments:

Post a Comment